To say that we were looking forward to this would be a massive understatement. We had a ‘countdown to Disney’ app going since the summer. This isn’t the first time I’ve shared photographs from one of our family vacations to Disneyworld OR Disneyland… but it is the first time that we’ve had the unforgettable experience of sharing it with our son. While we were there, he mastered the art of clapping…coincedence? I think not.
Rather than yammer on, I thought I would let Oliver act as tour guide and tell you about some of his favourite things in Disneyworld.
1) The first three floats of the electrical parade. Only the first three.
2) The Osborne Family spectacle of dancing lights.
3) Abundant ceiling fans.
4) Showing off his buff baby beach bod at the pool.
5) Ibises (a local bird…like seagulls in Vancouver). Forget you, zebras. I’m all about the common ibis.
6) It’s a Small World, and the Mexico boat ride.
7) Watching the animals graze from our balcony.
8) The festival of the Lion King (singing, dancing, acrobats, mind explosions)
9) Riding in elevators and making friends with whoever gets on.
10) Pointing at every single thing to make sure that we saw it. Every. Single. Thing.